The Master Guide To Mental Wellness offers real solutions to real problems based on Jennifer’s lived experience and our collective work in the trenches of mental warfare.
We created the “Master Guide To Mental Wellness” because these kinds of battles require a new way of thinking and a range of tools. We are honored to serve as your guides
Creating long-lasting positive gains requires "moving with purpose" in an intentional way. Moving too fast will limit your growth.
In therapy, people usually change because of what they do in the "white space" between sessions. Real change comes as a result of sustained shifts in how we think, and behave.
This journey is designed to be STRATEGICALLY PACED for this reason.
My strongest recommendation is that you focus on each week at a time. Go DEEP, not fast.
Each week, over the next 10 weeks, you will:
1) Watch the 3-5 minute video that sets the stage for each chapter in my book WARRIOR
2) Read 1 identified chapter from WARRIOR: How to Support Those Who Protect Us
3) Write down the 3 most helpful insights (your personal "take-aways") from the chapter
4) Review the summary of key points (these are some additional take-aways to consider)
5) Reflect on the questions, either by journaling, discussing them with someone you trust, or both
6) Take action on a suggested action area, or, create your own personal growth challenge and engage in this new behavior every day for this given week.
DO NOTHING ELSE. Take each week as it comes, trust the process, and integrate new insights and behaviors. This is how you will learn new insights and build new patterns.
Copyright © 2021 Doc Shauna Springer Speaking Page - All Rights Reserved.